Hey guys! This is my poetry blog, I will be making a few posts a week featuring different poetry, mostly mine but occasionally other peoples' poetry.
Be sure to check out my other blog: wowanotherrandomblog.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Loneliness

This one came to me after using the bathroom at like 3:00 AM last night, it is entitled, "Loneliness".

Loneliness,
that place you never want to be.
Loneliness,
that person you never want to meet.
Loneliness,
the worst feeling in the world.
Loneliness,
I wish it wasn't real.

So what do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. I like it man keep em comin! Now following, check my page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job. write me a love poem i can use on my girl ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!
    @zabuzar I would try, but it probably wouldn't be all that good. You should try to compose one yourself, if you have heart then it will be better than any poem I write for you.

    ReplyDelete