Hey guys! This is my poetry blog, I will be making a few posts a week featuring different poetry, mostly mine but occasionally other peoples' poetry.
Be sure to check out my other blog: wowanotherrandomblog.blogspot.com

Monday, March 19, 2012

Include

This poem was interesting to write, as I wrote one stanza then took a break and wrote another on it's own, so each stanza is unique to itself. The poem is titled, "Include".


I Want to have memorable days,
Days I can praise.
When I look back and reminiscent,
I wanna see happiness and joy.

I want to forget the anger and fear,
All I want to hear
is the voices of those close to me,
those no longer with me.

I want to be proud of my past,
it went by far too fast,
So when I look back,
Bliss I do not lack.

I want to tell stories when I'm old,
feats of me being bold.
And in all those stories too,
I want to include you.

1 comment: